Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Car????

Well, my red Firebird died today.... Ok, so it's the starter but this car has been nothing but trouble since I got it. It's been in wreck after wreck, and had more issues than Time Magazine!
It's has no working heat or air, neither window will work anymore, the headlights won't go up and down (they are stuck in the up position which makes it look like a frogs eyes), power steering leak, etc. etc.... I am so overdue for a non-lemon automobile!

My mom and grandparents are talking about getting me another car. I was told today that they are going Monday to try and work out a deal on this really cute black Acura that my grandpa took me to see just a bit ago. It's super cute and has leather seats and a built in gps!

I was proud of myself! When he asked what I wanted so that he knew what to look for I told him anything other than my car! Beggars can't be choosers... I do really hope that this new car thing works itself out, I mean afterall being stranded really sucks and I will be able to pay them back soon I hope!
Anyway, I was just wanting to talk about that for a second... Update ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment