Thursday, August 12, 2010

Old DRAMA, New TOWN....

Hmmm, well lets see... To start, I'm outta KY! Michigan is really amazing so far I'm in love with the water! Sometimes, sure I miss my family but I have to do this "being on my own" thing because I can't depend on my family forever. Joseph is growing up, LOL!
Now for details... I got up here and pulled an old Joseph thing and fell for someone... He was great (or so it seemed) we have a lot in common, he is hott, and I really felt comfortable around him... We didn't mess around and for once that was alright. I was simply enjoying time... He told me about his troubled past and I understood we would take it slow... He mentioned to me that his friends were trying to set him up with this kid, and he was going with them to the pond... (flag one should have been here) Over the next couple days he got distant and when he messaged again he was different. So we talked and come to find out he said he had feelings for this boy... (yay, life is fun) He told me that clearly I was the smarter, safer, and more comfortable choice (I shouldn't be a "choice" I should be an everything). Yesterday he messaged me saying he and this boy were gonna try things out (insert psycho snap here). After all this they both decide to invite me over to hang today... (didn't go) So yesterday was Douchebag Day!
Oh, and on a new note my g-ma texted today telling me that Baby (my mom's pet dog/daughter and my little sister of 17 years) is not doing well! My mom is so troubled by it that she had to see her doctor on her lunch today... I want that dog to live forever... My mom will lose it totally!
More to come soon... Oh and even though you won't see this thank you Corey for helping me smile over the last two days! The biggest thanks as always goes to my BFF Kristal! Love you girl, thanks for keeping my crazy ass in check!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment