Sunday, August 16, 2009

Crossroads...

For some time now I have wandered this same dark and weary path trodding through the brambley forest that is my life. Yet, in the distance I see this split in the path one side looks as if it may lead to brighter horizons the other seems to continue farther into the darkness that I've been traveling. Do I take the path towards possibly brighter futures or continue on and wait for some other distant road?
(enters the brighter clearing)
Perhaps, this is my time! Live my life, be brave, take chances, be happy, spend time with those who are dearest to my heart instead of feeling sorry or mad... I've been moody and cold for too long and have alienated and pushed away some while others have shown they just may be true enough to weather the storm of my life... I am no longer going to live in the past but look to my present and just let the future happen as it will.

2 comments:

  1. Living "in the moment" is something that I really struggle with - but when I stop to think about it, that's what life is about, isn't it? The only guarantees that we have are those moments that we are actually in - so we should definitely appreciate them while they're here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to choose the brighter path and leave behind what once was. But I promise you that you will be happy. I KNOW you will be happy. Allow yourself to feel the sadness, let your friends take care of you, then pick yourself up, dust off your knees, hold your head up high and WALK! I can't promise you it will ALWAYS be happy, but I can promise you that you will find happiness.

    Good luck, hon! You can do it! I know you can.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete