Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not Sure...

I want to write something because I have so much inside to say about so many things but I can't seem to put these thoughts into words. This just wasn't how my life was supposed to be. I remember bright happy times, or at least I think I do. Don't get me wrong there are rays of light that still reside in my life. I do have Kristal who no matter what bad things have happened between us in the past has shown to really be a dear friend. Then of course my family, although quirky they do care. They just aren't sure how to show it... I've just been so distant lately because this whole MS business with my mother has taken me to a dark place. On top of my concern for my mother there is the thought and knowledge that MS is hereditary and I have increased chances of it manifesting in my system. That isn't something I'm prepared to deal with at this point.
Then of course there is Levi.... Perhaps all thats happened shouldn't still bother me but it does... I spent close to 2 years with him, we shared not just time but a life. A life full of happiness, sorrow, secrets, and love. Things went somewhat sour towards the end mostly from stress... I take nearly the full blame for what we had coming to an end. If I had been less jealous and over protective, maybe worked more, perhaps cleaned more.... Who knows, things will heal and time make this all better for me. I mean he is afterall going to be a factor in my life. We are still friends, it took me a while to get passed what he did when he left me. My heart still tremors when I think about that horrid Monday. I will always be there for him and he for me. Everyone always said that we fit better as friends and not lovers but I never believed that and maybe I should have listened. Life may be easier to deal with right now if I had. Don't think I'm saying I would take the past 2 years away, goodness no! I loved the good times and would never want to lose those!
Well, I think I've rambled enough for now. lol, I'll post again soon! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree you and him are better as friends! Thats a good thing... Keep ur head up when it comes to the stuff with your mom! I know you are not a big prayer kinda guy but sometimes these lil things happen and before you know it you may have to turn to GOD to get thru them! IDK....

    We have been thru alot and YES you will always have me in your life. At some point people have to realize that its better to forgive then go on living with hate in your life! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to lose a lover. Especially one that you shared so much of your life with. I know in time your heart will heal. In the mean time, hang on to your friends. They're the ones who will get you through this! They will carry you when you can't carry yourself. They will pick you up when you fall. You can scream and yell at them and they will STILL love you. Believe that and know that!

    When my mom passed away, I was sad for myself but MORE sad for my dad. I lost my mom. Yeah that suck but HE lost his life companion. That's WAY worse. SO I can see how you're scared for your mom. Sending many prayers and love your way.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete