Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Mom News...

I just talked to my mom on the phone, she is on her way back from Nashville, TN.
Her medications have changed and she was informed that her in home visit to learn how the injections are given will take place in about a week. They said that they don't know the speed at which its progressing. If it started in her 20's then she has 5-10 years before she is on a cane due to her body's decline. They said if it started in March then in 1-3 years she will be cane dependant... I just don't know, do I wanna scream and be mad (in which case who is there to be mad at?) or do I wanna just cry and face my mothers mortality? I wanna be strong for my mom but this sucks so much! She has always been my rock, the one that no matter what comes at her she stone-faces and takes it and never breaks pace... This has drained her so much and I get more scared everyday!
I can't type anymore, I'm at work and about to breakdown so just keep her in your thoughts and prayers! (sounds wierd coming from me, being doubtful of all higher power but I don't know what else to do... who do I have?)

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are huring hunny! I love you and I am here for you and I am a firm believer in prayer so I will say a prayer for you and her! Besties for life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. It is always hard to see someone we love in pain, let alone our own parents. I will be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your mother. I will keep you and her in my prayers. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete