Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well, well, well....

It's been a long minute since a proper blog post on here... I don't know if this quick blurb will count as proper but, here goes!

Still in Michigan even though my residency here went away for a second a while back, I'm here and plan to stay! It's raining like crazy here now and we have heard that it'll only stop when it starts snowing lol! Yay, snow!

Ok, so on my mother's health front there isn't much new and improved... They changed her muscle relaxer dosage because it was too much too often for her already diminished muscle control. They added a new medication to her already long list. I'm not sure what her jaw surgeon said during her last visit but I will find out when I call her maybe tomorrow.

I'm single right now (well sorta) I have someone who I would love more than anything to pursue a relationship with but he is an hour away so there are issues... I'm interested enough that I finally deleted all my adult networking site accounts. Granted those needed to go anyway on account of them being sleazy... Guess we shall see where life takes my personal life...

I do want to say that I'm thankful for my best friend Kristal who through all that goes on she remains a voice of reason whether I wanna hear it or not. Sometimes I need that... Things are looking up for us lately and I'm hoping that life will level out for us all soon.

Ok, I'll post more frequent detailed updates as I can. Goodbye for now! Luvs!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I am kinda awesome.. hehe.. Thanks...

    yes things are looking up! about freaking time =)=)

    ReplyDelete